a) why are you studying English? Explain with details.
I am studying english because i am in united states and to be able to live normal and communicate with other people you have to be able to speak the same language as they do, which is english, and to be able to finish college and find a good job you have to know english fluently.
b) Do you use English very much when you're not in this class? Explain what situations you need to use it in.
I use english out of this class because its a common language that every one speaks, I use english when I go to shopping, I use english when I have other classes, when im searching internet or communicating with other students.i speak english with people who dont speak my language. I use english almost on everyday tasks to get through the day.
c) How do you feel when you use English? Are you sometimes nervous, comfortable, or...? Explain.
When I use english its kind of hard for me to communicate with people fast because sometimes i forget what word i was going to use, when i use english to talk to teachers i feel comfortable because i know they will understand me because they have lots of students which english is their second language, but when we go out with all friends its harder for me to communicate with them in english.
how long have you been talking english and what makes u to talk fast so you will forget some words that you are going to use?
ReplyDeletei have been talking english for 4 years and i and by talking fast i mean talking like regular people, and i dont communicate outside of class too much thats why i forget the words.
ReplyDeletewhat kond of job do you want to get after you graduate?
ReplyDeletei havent decided yet but im thinking Pharmacists.
ReplyDelete