Monday, April 25, 2011

Learning Styles

Learning Styles
                Everyone has their own style when it comes to learning. And we should find our own style. There are a few ways I prefer for learning.   
First of all, I am a visual learner, in order for me to learn, I have to see it first. Because by seeing something, the picture will always stay in my mind, and I can always remember it. Visual learning also helps me understand difficult tasks or lessons by looking at them. Second of all, I like auditory learning, because it helps me to remember the words I hear while learning them. Auditory learning is also a good way for me to learn because my mind likes to listen to everything in order to learn, and that’s how I have learned since I was a little kid. Also, without hearings something it will be hard because no matter what, you need to listen to learn. Finally, bodily-kinesthetic learning style is the best way for me to learn, because most of the things I learn are by touching them.  If I want to learn how a clock works, I have to open it up and partout everything. Bodily-kinesthetic learning style is the perfect way for me to learn because I get to have my hands on something I’m learning.
Overall, everyone is different when it comes to studying. Everyone should know their learning styles. It will help you in your future if you find your learning style.

No comments:

Post a Comment